Thursday, May 1, 2008

FREE STICKERS!!!!!




Want to get 50 free laser stickers?
With any purchase on our shop, you can get 50 free stickers 1" with your logo, totally free! (artwork must be ready, no graphic design will be done)
What do you have to do?
Nothing! Just add to your blog our little ad and the link to our shop. We will give you the code just to add it. Ad must be added in a column of the blog and not as an entry.
If you plan to make a purchase from us and read this annoucement, just mention it in your purchase and the code will be sent to you with the free stickers when your products are ready for shipping!

9 comments:

varenia said...

thanks pixel!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Ooh yay! Thanks! I love your work...it's time for me to place another order!

honeybee88 said...

this is great but im trying to add it but getting very confusing:S

BululuStudio said...

Hi Pixel
I'd like to add your Ad to my blog. :D
Please contact bululu so I can have the code.

Mrs.Chisenga said...

Hi I will like to added you to my blog what is the code? Thank you

Katherine said...

Can I please have the code to add you to my blog? Thanks!

Jeannette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jena Photography said...

I'd love to add you to my blogs as well. Thank you.

love, pixel said...

Thanks for your comments! :) The offer of free stickers is when buying something on the shop, so I can take advantage of the shipping and send the free stickers when you add the code.

If you want to purchase something on the shopshop and want me to send the free stickers by ading the code, just let me know!